Information Technology has made it possible for people to do live conferencing with each other with the help of computer system and fast speed internet. Webcasting is a procedure with the help of which business heads can interact with each other with few mouse clicks. Before you try to avail this impeccable facility it is very essential to know how to webcast an event.
What are the basic steps in online conferencing?
- Firstly, you are supposed to look for good internet connection and speed which plays a major role in the event.
- Secondly, you are supposed to know about free webcast service providing platforms. You are expected to look for several aspects while choose the platforms viz. ease of handling and control, safety features and brand customization option.
- In the third step you are expected to conduct a trial which will make you aware about any malfunctioning in advance. It is expected to provide such a time for the online conference during which most of the people are easily available.
- You are also expected to provide audience a chance to interact. Since most of the time webcasting is used for professional meetings where corporate heads like to give their view points to each other.
- In the final step, you are supposed to thoroughly analyze the outcome of the online conference which will help you to guess the productivity of the event.
How can you use social media to provide real time video footage?
With the help of Facebook live program you can easily do live event broadcasting from anywhere around the world. This facility gives you freedom to stay connected to your users and friends instantly so that you can provide them live feed. In the initial step, you just have to push in the live recording button which will help you to go online at an instant. In the second step, all you need to do is provide mike and camera access to Facebook.
You then have to choose the privacy settings and have to give a description to the video, it is recommended to provide captivating description which will help you attract more audience. In the next step you have to tag your friends or users and have to choose a location where you are shooting the video. You can also choose from different types of editing options viz. lenses, filters, drawings so that you can give unique look to your live feed.
Connect to your users over the net with just few mouse clicks
With the help of several sites and programs over the internet, it is also very easy to provide real time video feed for free. With the service of YouTube live, you can provide live streaming events online free and connect to your audience instantaneously. This tool also allows ten broadcasters to participate at a given time.
You can also avail several other facilities viz. scheduling of events, invitation viewing and web chatting. It is very easy to operate, you just have to visit your YouTube channel and have to click on the right hand side, on the camera icon which will give you option either to go live or upload a new video. Thus, you can easily go live for your audience.