Your iPhone is just not a device, but it also carries a lot of your personal data inside that you never want to share with anyone. So, it is natural when you lose your iPhone; you get worried. But Apple has made a free application through which you can locate your phone easily if it is misplaced or stolen. You can also erase data inside it and make your device signed off from your Apple account. The name of the application is Find My Data. The first thing you have to do is install the application on your phone before it is lost or misplaced.
Locate the Gadget
See the places of online iPhone devices on a map.
- From the Screen, tap on the iPhone.
If you do not see Find My iPhone application on the screen, search in other folders.
- Go into the Apple ID as well as password and sign in
- Click Allow if prompted.
Keep in mind Find My iPhone application situates the gadget.
- In the Device listing, the dot to the left of the gadget’s name shows its current status.
- A blue dot shows it’s online
- A grey dot shows it’s offline
- Touch a device with current online status (blue/green dot sign).
The area of the gadget is shown on the map.
Play a Sound
If a missing out on the internet iPhone is somewhere nearby, playing sound will help in discovering it.
- From the screen tap on Find iPhone.
- Go into your Apple ID and Sign in.
- Click Allow if asked.
Find My Apple iPhone application situates the tool.
- Click on the name of the device that you are looking for.
- Tap on Actions (in the bottom).
- Tap on Play Audio.
Audio is played on the missing iPhone.
Read this article for more information by clicking on the link.